Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kyiv Pictures

Of the 90 pictures I took yesterday, these made the final cut...


God, we are cool!
Zach and I taming a legendary, extremely dangerous fire-breathing dragon.

Can someone please confirm that this is, in fact, Wilford Brimley? I thought he was dead, but I stand corrected..

My brief visit to heaven.


Our cluster posing for the cover of our family band album cover. Watch out Partridge Family!!!


This cathedral was designed by the same guy who designed some of the most famous cathedrals in St. Petersburg.
This is us walking into exactly where we weren't supposed to go for safety sake. The best quote was when we came out of an underground tunnel and found ourselves directly in the middle of the protestors. Someone from our group summed it up by simply stating "Oops."


Let's play a game. Can anyone find the drunk guy passed out with his head next to a sewer vent? It's kinda like "Where's Waldo?" but different.
I'm not sure, but I think the girl in front was ready to nail me with pepper spray.
This was a fraction of the protesting going on there. Those tents are full of people camping out in the center. I sat here wainting for Bono to take the stage, but it never happened.



The few, the proud, the Peace Corps. I'm the guy with no stomach.

No comments: