Monday, May 14, 2007

Quick Post

I have a few minutes and thought I'd send a quick note out. I had a boring weekend of doing nothing. In the package I got from my parents, was a new card game. We spent many hours playing Phase 10 and now we all hate UNO. I had a new and exciting food experience...chicken embryos. They are basically eggs in the earlyy development stage comlete with nasty veins and all. They are very tought and resemble that of a sheep testicle. Good eating. Can someone please tell me why my host family eats the weirdest stuff??
Today we had an easy day in language class. We watched a Russian movie and cooked an awesome lunch together. I am aboutto meet up with some people at the beer tent in about 10 minutes to hang out for a bit before I need to go home and pack. It is super nice outside for once...nothing like Billings though.
We leave at 8:15am tomorrow and get in around noon. Tomorrow at this time, I will know where I am going to spend 2 years of my life. We are all excited to see each other again and hear the news...good or bad.
I got a call from the office in Kyiv this morning. They have 2 packages for me I need to pick up next week. I'm guessing they are from J.J. and Shawna. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for taking care of me.
Talk to y'all in a week!

No comments: