Monday, March 26, 2007

Last Post for a While (this time I mean it)

We just wrapped up staging. This is all going so fast already. 27 months will fly by. Today we just did some excerises on cultural differences and went over our plan of attack. My roommate and I just got our baggage in order (Mom, I had to rearrange everything due to last minute changes) and we are off to one final American steak dinner....and, yes, probably a few last beers. We need to check out at 9am and 3 buses leave for New York City at 10:30am.
I won't have internet while in the first few days of training in Kyiv, but will update as soon as possible. Thanks to Jen, Chavella and a few others that have been reading this lately.
I'll be in touch!

2 comments:

Scotty D said...

Dude, I'm not sure you got my message. I called on Friday trying to catch you on you way out. I just found your blog and I am freaking out. That is so cool man! You have been talking about joining the peace corp forever. Mostly after too many beers at Tom and Jerry's but sometime before the 2 am chicken wings and stromboli's at 4 kegs.

Seriously, I will be following your journey as you post and I look forward to reading about your adventures. I will pray for your safety and that you can impact some people in the Ukraine as much as you impact everyone else that is around you.

I will try to blog more often myself if you promise to read every once in a while.

To catch you up with me: I recently found out that my wife is knocked up. After hiring a detective to find out who did this all teh fingers pointed to me. We are pretty stoked. If its a boy I want to name him Stone, just gotta convince the wife of that. If its a girl, Vederella or something. I got A lot more to say but I now have ADD and I have to move from this chair now.

LATE

Pauly V. said...

Hey, I'm totally bummed we couldnt chat. What's your email address? Its been way too long. I will check out your blog and congratluations on the new addition! Great hearing from yo