Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Last Week

Saturday: I met up with Andy, Lindsey and Brandy (who was in town from Iowa). We went to the very crowded Yellowstone garage and watched some live music. From there we met up with some other people at Hooligan's and had some dinner and more drinks. We then walked down to the Crystal and had a great time dancing and karaoking. I tore up some Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and The Killers. From there we stumbled to the Railyard to watch more live music. Just when I thought the night was over, Kevin convinced a select few to go up to the rims and drink some beers over the city lights. I'm so glad we did because that turned out to be a great time. Finally at 4am the evening ended and I ended up crashing at a friend's house due to having one too many St. Patty's Day cocktails. I took some great pictures, but somehow they all got deleted. When Brandy gets home she promised to email me her copies.
Sunday: I get dropped off at my car and head over to Andy's to drop off his beer stein and say goodbye to Brandy. I then head home to take care of some things on the computer and then my cousins and brother and his family stop over for a turkey dinner.
Monday: I woke up finding myself overwhelmed with things to do. I went to blockbuster video to pay some late fees, I went to the bank to talk about options with my checking account and I had to close my Visa card. I bought Mar and Carrie's wedding gift. I stopped at several places finally finding a Power of Attorney form, I stopped at WalMart and stocked up on some things. I came home watched some Rocky Balboa and ate a great corned beef and cabbage dinner. After dinner I went up to Bullwackers to meet my bother and Toad. We ended the festivities around 10:30pm. I came home, downloaded some music onto my laptop while watching "Sideways".
Tuesday: So far today, I helped my dad sell some things on ebay, we went to get the Power of Attorney form notorized so he can file my taxes for me and now I'm off to mail Mar's wedding gift, buy more stuff at Target and come back to study my CD-ROM. I really want to meet up with Shawna tonight, but I also want to watch "Blood Diamond" in 65" surround sound glory with my dad. Decisions decisions.

No comments: