Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2 More Days

So since Brandy has yet to email me pictures, this is the only one that has surfaced from some guy I don't even know, at least it has all the boys in it. Observe the stickers that Andy made quoting the funniest movie ever Borat "Kiss Me I'm Sexy Time". This may become the only picture that documents the historic St. Patty's Day going-away bash....


Last night I went out for drinks with Shawna and met up with Lindsey and some others. Today I had lunch with Brian at the pickle barrel one last time. I ran more errands for about 2 hours, came home, changed and went to Mackenzie River for some beers and pizza with Andy, Lindsey and their boys. It's always a blast riding around town in his VW bus.

I have made pretty much all of my farewell phone calls at this point with the exception of a select few. All of these goodbyes are taking its toll on me; it can really get exhausting. Saying goodbye to Brian, Andy and Lindsey really sucked.


1 comment:

softballstar said...

Hey! No one else leaves comments! this is ur lovely neice! And her friend! Good Luck and I'll see u right before I turn 16! Luv ya, and I'll miss ya!