Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quick Notes

I just totally bombed my LPI. You know what I say to that? "Screw It!". What are they gonna do, fire me? The truth is that I froz up in the middle and couldn't remember half the words I wanted to use. In my opinion, it's not a very fair assessment because I can easily carry on a 20 minute Russian conversation, but not under these very awkward circumstances. The second half of the test was "pretend your parents are coming to town and you need to reserve a hotel room and other things...go" lame. On a bright note....TRAINING IS OVER!!!! Tonight the rivers flow with vodka.
I stopped in to check emails. I am on my way to eat Micky D's one last time and buy another suitcase. We are then going to watch "Lost" and right now I feel like a kid at Christmas.

In case I don't get on before I head out....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE GREATEST FATHER IN THE WORLD!
(thanks, Shawna, for reminding me)

No comments: