Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moment of Reflection

Today I realized Ukraine is like America in the 50's, but with cell phones. Tanya won't let me iron or wash dishes because she claims it is womens' work. She even folded my underwear yesterday while I was at work. Things are out of control. She made some awesome mushroom soup last night though.
I am freaking out about working at this library. I am suddenly on a career path I never intended to be on. At any rate I am going to give it my best shot.
So I read that Chris Benoit killed his wife and 7 year-old son and then killed himself earlier this week. I tell ya, I don't miss American news one bit. We live in a depressing society according to the media and it annoys me.
That's all for today.

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Yeah, last nights raw was dedicated to the "Rabid Wolverine". Kind of sad thought because all of the wrestlers talked about what a family man he was and then it turns out that he killed his family. I wonder what really happened.

J.J. said...

Pauly, send me an email with your address on it. Your hotmail account got sent back to me.