Monday, June 25, 2007

Pictures

The day Zach and I discovered Batman (or Nichtman) ice cream bars.
Brian and me before our seminar.

Rocking out for my cluster on our last day of class.

Best picture of 2007.


Pole-dancing with my host mom.

The first stop on the Great Chernihiv Beer Tent Crawl.


The second stop on the tent crawl

On the bus after saying goodbye to our Chernihiv host families. in front of me is Jonathan's host mom Tanya who gets the award for greatest host mom of 2007!

Some dodgeball pictures. That's me on the sidelines after getting pegged.




Me in action. That ball is heading directly you know where.

Jonathan and I after a little nightswimming. I believe this is the moment our really annoying song we made up was born. This Simon and Garfunkel tune was sang non-stop until we were on the bus to our sites and I will never listen to "Sound of Silence" the same again.


Party in Prolisok room.

Jason, Jonathan and me. These are pictures from the post swearing-in party...sorry they are reversed on here.



Brian, Geoffrey and me. I swear I'm not as drunk as I look here, but it does make for a dman funny photo.



Dance Party Ukraine.


Andrey, my tech teacher and translator, giving me a ride.

My Russian teacher Olga getting down. her contract was up and she was finally legally able to drink again with us.

Our first toast as Peace Corps volunteers. That's my scrawy arm in front holding the cup of champagne.

Our country director giving a speech at the swearing-in ceremony.

A really bad picture of the U.S. ambassador and his translator.

My Chernihiv host parents and my counterpart.

The last known picture of my cluster. I love this pic and I will miss them and the good times we shared.

Doin a little dance on stage for Ukraine Group 32.

A serious one.

My cluster minus Megan and Suzi.

clockwise from left: Greg, Sarah, Hung-Chee, Me, Stephen and Jason

The Ukrainian orchestra that played during the ceremony.

My counterpart Marina and Me.

No comments: