Monday, July 9, 2007

Pictures from my amazing weekend in Ukraine...
Marina and Tanya teaching em how to make fresh raspberry vareniki in our kitchen.
Yelena and Ana picking fruit at the dacha.

This is Yula. She is the cutest 11 year-old I've ever seen. She loved talking to me as she is learning English in school.

Ana offering me the best plum on the tree.


Igor cooking up a mean BBQ!

Vodka and Kabobs.

Yelena and I stumbled upon this HUGE field of sunflowers (my foavrote flower). This was such an amazing sight. Too bad the picture turned out like crap.

Ana and Yelena stopping for a classic photo on our hike.

Yelena and the Dniper river...and the only cows I've seen in Ukraine.



Farewell to the Dacha and new friends.


This is Mike from Bilazerka and Ben from the West and Mike's huka pipe.

My turn to hit the huka.

Our view from the huka to the boxing fight from Mike's balcony. A love this picture witht the flags in the background and the Ukrainian/American fight in the foreground.

No comments: